A Lover's Advice
When you need an advice, someone to talk to or just a friend, please drop by...

Advice to a freind

Category: By Bobby
I have a friend, and this friend of mine always had a problem with relationships. I will call this friend X. Now X has this ego problem. She has pre set views on how her boyfriend or lover should be. And whenever she meets someone, she is always looking for those predetermined facts. But, till date she has not found that person. I tried explaining to her many times, do not go searching for certain characteristics in people. In fact, the very first thing you should look for in a person is whether you are comfortable with him or her. Do you have to act as if you are someone else in front of him, or can you be yourself. Will you be able to act a little childish, do something silly or just talk your mind out. Does he or she get bored of such things. Well, if they dont, then i tell you, this is the person you should give a chance to. Because, falling in love means, finding that right partner where you can do all the things you already do and he or she will also join in. When we share same feelings, same qualities, same likes and dislikes, then we might have hit the jack pot.

Well, this is what i explained to her. But she still does not understand. What do you guys say, do you think I am at least a little right? Let me know who else supports me on this so that i can tell my friend X that what I am telling her is not just my view.

Thank you.

Text Link Ads




 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?